Jump to content

School requesting immediate decision!


Recommended Posts

I have been accepted to a masters program in computer science at a reputable university, but they gave me a week to decide. I am still waiting an answer from 4 more schools, one of them more reputable than the one I got accepted to; which is the reason I am hesitating. My email requesting some additional time has not been answered. What should I do!?

Edited by moriara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

After April 15th schools are trying to complete their classes and put the admissions season behind them, so an extension is unlikely. If the school gave you a week to decide and ignores your request for an extension, then you need to decide, by the deadline, based on the information you have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.