Need help! Decision about illinois institute of technology

I got an addimission to IIT to study the programme of food safety and technology, master of science with no financial support. I have been rejected by 4 universities, including UIUC, MSU, UGA, RUTGERS, and there are still five universities I have applied for do not make decisions about my apllications, including Ohio State U, Oregon State U, Drexel U, U of Florida and Missouri U. I'm not sure whether I can get another addimission, so I want to get more useful information about this programme in IIT, especially considering that IIT accepts many students per year, I am so worried about the quality of the degree.

• 3 weeks later...

What kind of information are you looking for? Just because a school accepts a large percentage of students doesn't mean that its a low quality education. However, IIT doesn't seem to be a top ranked school and what you should think about are the job prospects of a food science degree. Since you've been offered no financial aid, how are you planning on paying for your expenses? If you only take out loans, you're looking at about $36,000 in debt for each year of the program. I'm from Chicago and while I love the city, it is expensive to live there. If you're worried about the quality of the degree and the finances, why not wait a few years to strengthen your resume? This could help you get into better programs and possibly get better financial aid.