Experience with virtual mail service?

TropicalCharlie

Has anyone used a virtual mail service such as earthclassmail.com or mailforwarding.com? I am moving out of my current place next month, moving into a temporary place in another city for 6 weeks, and then starting grad school in another state in August. I want to avoid having to do a mail forwarding request multiple times with usps, and the virtual mail service option seems to be the way to go. Just wondering if anyone here has tried it and whether they liked it. Any thoughts?

I´ve been using mailboxforwarding for about 9 months and haven´t had any problems with it. Using their pdf scans I can get away with hardly forwarding any paper mail to myself. I´ll probaby keep using it even when I´m not moving all the time just because it is so much nicer to have all my mail in electronic form. When I was researching the mail forwarding companies I made this site to compare the prices, addresses available, etc.

http://postalmailforwarding.com