Ok, i've gotten a request to send financial certificate....so I dont get the funding?

Chukwu Chucks

I've received an email from graduate dept. stating that I have to send financial certificate before it's too late. So does it mean I don't get the funding for the first term?

I'm still WAITING for funding announcement from my department.

Out of all the process to get into graduate school, I have no problem with lengthy GRE/TOEFL test, letter of recommendations, application...etc etc...The hardest part on the process is definitely the WAITING PART!!!!

Just email and ask. Regardless of funding situation, as an international student (I'm assuming you are) you need to fill out a financial certificate and send it back to the school (even if they fully fund you) so that they can issue an I-20 for visa purposes.

Just email and ask. Regardless of funding situation, as an international student (I'm assuming you are) you need to fill out a financial certificate and send it back to the school (even if they fully fund you) so that they can issue an I-20 for visa purposes.

Yes, I am an international, since it really requires a financial cert. to make sure we got enuff money to continue our education till finish...and not slacking around. I have a B-1 visa already thou...