Jump to content

Change or Major, Out of School for 7 years

Recommended Posts

I want to change major (from science to humanities) for graduate school, and I have been out of school for 7 years. Any idea how I can get recommendations? My previous professors 1) are in science not in humanities, and 2) probably do not remember me since it has been so long.

Your suggestions are appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.