UPenn V. Cornell - Penn Design V. MRP Can anyone explain the program difference??

Hello Scholars,

I am currently in the midst of an intensive programmatic research between Cornell and UPenn. I would like for someone to assist me with understanding the differences in these particular program dealing specifically Urban Planning or Urban Issues. I know that Cornell is ranked number two currently and has fluctuated between two and seven, however, UPenn seems to have maintained a steady ten while seemly having a strong urban focus. I just recently graduated and I would like to ultimately practice Land Use Law and both of these universities are very interdisciplinary, yet I just can't seem to make up my mind!!

I'm not too in love with Philly, but then again I love the city! I'm not too in love with Cornell, but how can you hate serenity! I've been to both schools and spoke with various students yet I haven't received that pull or passion from either school.... I've been accepted into both programs with funding so I'm not that concerned about that, but I would like to know about Job Placement, academic experiences, and or how the name can help me.... Some will say they are both great Ivy League schools who cares... but I want a field answer my friends are no good in this matter!