Jump to content

change of master's degree program within the same department


Recommended Posts

Hello. I am a graduate student from China, currently studying in the East Coast. I entered the grad school in the spring of 2011, and I have just finished my first semester at MA Public Policy in one of the top schools. However, I am starting to feel that I should change the degree program to MA International Relations within the same department. I have strong academic curiosity and reasons to change my major. I have not talked to my advisor yet, but I was wondering if this would be possible. I do not mind postponing my graduation. I know it depends on universities, but generally speaking, I do not hear much of graduate students changing their degree programs. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you for your advice!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use