I'm stumped and really need some help!

Forgotmyid

Hello everyone,

I don't know if this is the right place to post but I'm really nervous right now and I kinda need some help. So here's the situation:

I wrote GRE a year ago and had an ETS account for that. Last month, when I wanted to register for TOEFL, I didn't remember the credentials of my GRE account. So I created a new one and registered for TOEFL using the new account. Quite recently, I recovered the credentials of my old account.

Now the question that's worrying me is, will having two accounts be a problem when I have to report scores to universities? It's too late to cancel my TOEFL test as it's the day after tomorrow. Will I have to take a test which is registered through my first account for a smooth application process? Or will this work? Please let me know. I might have just ended up blowing away $160... :(

Thanks,

VSN

This shouldn't be a problem. As far as I remember, you order score reports for the GRE and TOEFL separately. I think they also arrive at the schools separately. The important thing is to make sure that the reports contain your updated personal information, so the schools can match your scores with your application. You can follow up on that after you've taken the exam and received your scores. For now, stop worrying and concentrate on doing well on the exam. Good luck!