GRE scores for Master of East Asian Lit

alistair0505

Hi folk

Again this is another got-any-chance question, and each 'yes' or 'no' or 'maybe' can save a lot of people's life!

Do I need to have a high verbal score to apply a Master program in East Asian Lit??

I plan to apply a top Canadian grad school in the field of East Asian Literature. Chinese is my first language, English is my second and French is my third. My undergrad cgpa is 3.2/4.0 (a 4-year degree). I already have a Master Degree in a field close to East Asian Lit from an English-speaking university outside United States which ranks overall top 30 in both QS and times higher education (THE). I can pay all fees thus require no scholarships nor teaching assistantships. I have 3 year full time experience in teaching high school students English. I've contacted a potential grad supervisor from that canadian university without telling him/her my gre scores, and s/he said I can apply and sumbit research statement under his/her own name.

I demo my gre several times and the result is combined 299/340, verbal 146, Math 153, AW 4.0

Is it ok??

Edited by alistair0505