Art History Grad student looking for housing (U Michigan, Ann Arbor)

gcart

Hi there! I am a male PhD student coming to Ann Arbor in mid-August. Looking for a place to stay for the coming semesters. One year lease is fine. Willing to pay around $700-900 per month including all utilities.

I don't drive and therefore would like to find housing close to the UM central campus (or within walking distance; or at least along a bus route).

I don't own pet (but am fine with any), don't smoke, nor drink and I'm not looking for a party house. I clean up after myself and keep my space tidy. Please contact me if you have a space!

Thanks, :)

George

You may want to post this on the Ann Arbor city guide forum, too:

I can't help with housing, but make sure you check out Zingerman's Deli in Ann Arbor. If you don't remember the name, just ask someone about "that one deli everyone tells me to check out" and they will point you in the right direction. It's too expensive to be everyday fair, but wow! what a treat.

hey mate thank you so much for directing me to this forum! The information there is very helpful. I will definitely check out the deli you recommend once I settle down! Cheers!~