sending in final transcript for conditional offer

sparklyduck

so my offer is conditional, which is to say that i had to get an a- average in my subject during my last year of school. yeah, i got that. but in my last semester, my marks are hardly to be proud of. two of my marks were barely above class average (a- and b+), becuase i disliked both of the classes a loot (taught by same prof) and was soooo uninterested in them.

so when i send them this final transcript, are they going to frown and regret admitting me? they prob won't rescind my offer, right???

If you meet the requirements most likely your offer will not be rescinded. The average requirement you stated sounds like something the graduate school would care about more than your program, and they're probably not going to want to know why you got the grades you got. They just care that you fulfill all the official requirements for being admitted as a graduate student. If asked, however, please don't say "I was bored" or blame the professor. It's not going to reflect well on you.