HELP! Minnesota vs UIC

Help! I got into UIC and Minnesota's Environmental Health program. I am from the midwest and my first choice is minnesota. Minnesota is a great school, however, I received a conditional admittance (temp student status where I have to receive grades above b- in classes and maintain a 3.0 gpa in the fall). I declined UIC a few months ago and then today they offer me 25% assistanship and payment for tuition differential. I am really torn.

I feel like Minnesota would give me a strong foundation and education, but my future seems unsure. As an undergrad, I attended a top private college and I feel like I have been taught the skills needed to survive, however, I don't do well constant stress. Currently I am taking a summer Biostats Course and I curerntly have an A+.

As for UIC, it is not a bad choice and living in chicago would be a fun. However, I'm torn because I had my mind set on Minnesota and had already started prepping.

I have to make a rush decision as I just found out last minute and school starts next week. My decision has to be made by Aug 1st, 2012.

What would you do? Should I take UIC's offer and place my financial career in a better standing? Should I go for Minnesota even with a conditional admittance?

I am so torn.