how long to get official results (or AWA results)

iowaguy

Hello, for those who have taken the revised GRE, how long does it take until you receive your "official" results? (the ones including the AWA).

I guess what I'm really asking, since you get your unofficial verbal/quant immediately after the test, is how long it takes for the AWA scores to show up at your door?

Thanks,

Iowa Guy

I took a computer based test and I got my results between 14 to 25 days after the test (I was away for 11 days and when I came back, the results were in!). I was in Canada too, so I guess the mail might have taken longer.

Were your "official" Q and V results the same as your "unofficial" results (the ones that you could see immediately after taking the test)?

I'm trying to figure out when to schedule a final GRE exam in regards to my application deadlines...

Thanks,

Iowa Guy

When I took the test earlier this year, I believe it took the full 15 business days for the scores to show up online. The official scores were indeed identical to the unofficial scores.

Were your "official" Q and V results the same as your "unofficial" results (the ones that you could see immediately after taking the test)?

I'm trying to figure out when to schedule a final GRE exam in regards to my application deadlines...

Thanks,

Iowa Guy

Yes, mine were -- as far as I know that score shouldn't change over time, only the percentiles

• 2 weeks later...