paper based GRE oct 20th too late? It's the only date offered for internationals!

coffeeandmilk

Hello everyone!

I was wondering whether anyone had info regarding how long it really takes to process Paper Based GRE'S.

The ETS website says scores will be MAILED on nov 30th, but my first deadline is Dec 1st. I don't really have any options since the GRE is only offered that date in my country, but I was wondering whether admissions offices take this into account?? Should I worry about it?

Can I unofficially report my scores to the school over the phone as soon as I get my scores online so that they don't cut me out?

Any advice will be appreciated :)

Contact the school(s) and ask them. They will tell you what is best. I am an international student my self and I am facing some questions as well. I have been emailing them over and over again. It is their job to help applicants and provide information. Also, I do not think it will be much of a problem if the tests are in several days later. This happens a lot even more often to internationals. But just to be sure call them or email them :)