MPH CANADA FALL 2013 APPLICANTS

mazylexsymi

Does anyone know when Lakehead makes their decision?

P.S. got rejected from Waterloo :(

I believe Lakehead does rolling admissions so you may hear into May.  You might want to contact them to be certain.  There seems to be a lot of notifications from other institutions so it would be great for you to know where you stand with Lakehead at this point.  Fingers crossed for you!

I emailed Lakehead a week ago but no reply. And I also got rejected from Waterloo  :(

Just called SFU A_G_A_I_N_ to follow up on any progress, "We are still working on it ( the so called technical problem), we hope we can start contacting applicants by email this week." Well, this has to be the longest week ever.... The SFU is my best fit and the only one I applied to, the waiting is sucking the life out of me!

Thanks for the information. Good luck to all of us!

To those who were accepted to UofT epidemiology, could you please tell when you have to accept the offer by? I was just told that I am wait-listed for the program, and any information from you would be so helpful. 

According to Jen (the SFU grad advisor) SFU has fixed the "technical difficulty" and will be letting people know this week

The stress may kill me before I get that email :|

The wait finally came to an end for me (well, almost)!!! Accepted to UVic YEYYYYY  :lol:

Letter received at 11:48 am PST

Now waiting to hear from SFU....

Hope others waiting to hear back from UVic also got good news :)

Sorry to hear about Waterloo, I am still pening a decision. Were you notified today of your status?

The wait finally came to an end for me (well, almost)!!! Accepted to UVic YEYYYYY  :lol:

Letter received at 11:48 am PST

Now waiting to hear from SFU....

Hope others waiting to hear back from UVic also got good news :)

Congrats. Haven't heard from Uvic. :( What is the deadline for acceptance of the offer?

Thanks for the information. Good luck to all of us!

According to Jen (the SFU grad advisor) SFU has fixed the "technical difficulty" and will be letting people know this week

The stress may kill me before I get that email 

The next two days will be  nerve wrecking....Best wishes to all SFU hopefuls!

Congrats. Haven't heard from Uvic. :( What is the deadline for acceptance of the offer?

The deadline for accepting this round of offers is april 12th

Don't lose hope just yet! Some universities haven't even released preliminary offers (ex. SFU) so many applicants will eventually decline in favor of other universities. I'm sure you will get in!

Those who have been accepted to U of Alberta, were all of you interviewed?

My file is still under review...I am starting to feel anxious

Mine is under review as well and I wasn't interviewed... I couldn't interview anyway because I am out of province. 

On a happier note, I've been accepted to all three programs I've applied to, Queens, Alberta and Toronto all health promo. I'll most likely be going to Toronto depending on finances.

Good luck to everyone else and hang in there!

The deadline for accepting this round of offers is april 12th

Don't lose hope just yet! Some universities haven't even released preliminary offers (ex. SFU) so many applicants will eventually decline in favor of other universities. I'm sure you will get in!

Thanks Salam. I hope to get in. :)

The stress may kill me before I get that email :|

Thanks for the information. The stress is not gonna kill you. Lolz. Good luck to  us all waiting on SFU.

Thanks Salam. I hope to get in. :)

But does that mean am on the wait list, since I didnt get a rejection letter as well. Words can't describe how anxious i am.

Im canadian and I did the policy stream

Ok. Thanks. I applied to Public Health informatics and Indigenous Health studies as the second choice. I hope i get a good news from them.

Please Salam, what stream did you apply to in Uvic?

I don't think that means you are on the waiting list. They had their first round of offers last week, second this week, so I assume the third will be next week.

Ok. Thanks. I applied to Public Health informatics and Indigenous Health studies as the second choice. I hope i get a good news from them.

Please Salam, what stream did you apply to in Uvic?

My first choice was indigenous people's health. I don't remember my second choice lol

I don't think that means you are on the waiting list. They had their first round of offers last week, second this week, so I assume the third will be next week.

Ok thanks. Fingers and toes crossed!