Jump to content

GRE Fee Reduction Program - Unenrolled college graduate


Recommended Posts

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum. But I figure it's something more general than what belongs in The Bank.

Is anyone else an unenrolled college graduate trying to apply or figure out how to apply for a GRE fee reduction certificate? Not a soul at my undergraduate institution seems to understand that I'm trying to apply for this certificate to use towards Ph.D. application fee waivers. Calls to ETS are also not too helpful.

It seems that those who are not currently in any programs need two things, 1. to have applied for financial aid (though I don't know how that can be for 2012-2013 if we're currently unenrolled) and 2. to have an ISIR to show financial hardship. Are there any other applicants out there who are in the same boat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use