Jump to content

NEED HELP - Converting Percentage to GPA


Recommended Posts

My college provides me with Percentage, and there are Grad. Schools looking for GPA. How do I convert them ?

I know this site - WES which converts them, but it takes cover charge of 200 $s and then 35 $s for each processing. That's a lot of money. Is there any way much more cheaper and liable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use