Research area robotics

jingkongshisu

Hi, all

I am now a graduate student majoring in mechanical engineering. I want to pursue my PhD degree after master's study. Now I am learning some basic courses about robotics, such as math and dynamics, which I have interest in. But I find it difficult for me to find an exactly research area about robotics. I like dynamics, coding and control system, but have no interest in Nanometer and medical mechanics. Since the courses that I have learned is theoretical, I have no idea how to use them in research, which leads to I could not find a research area that I am fond of. Could you help me with this problem and give me some advice about the research areas?

Thanks a lot !

Hi,

My boyfriend went to school for robotics. Could you do a study to see if one control system is more productive then another type of control system for a factory? If the two systems were programmed differently could you look at output to see which system was better for a certain company?