List of award and attachments question

I have several schools asking for a list of awards and achievements. I couldn't find anything about this in the search engine; do you think they are just looking for a literal list without explanations?

University of Minnesota application states:

"Please list any honors or scholastic awards you have received and extra-curricular activities in which you have participated. Be sure to include any national or international fellowships for which you are currently applying or have received. Give titles of publications and of any research, inventions, or other creative work you have done. (Please limit your response to one uploaded page"

I just have a few scholarships, few awards, and poster presentations from research projects. Should I just list them and give award dates?

Yes, I think you should list them literally, without too much explanation unless you really feel the need to.

For publications/presentations, you should list them as a full bibliographical entry in whatever style your field uses. Include all the names (not Jones et al. for example). Include "submitted/in press" articles with article tracking ID when possible. Also, I included a link to the DOI for any papers too, so it's easy for them to look it up. If you presented the same work at multiple conferences, I would only list the most prestigious conference and call it "Selected presentations". An exception would be if you did not have many different presentations (which is fine), and you want to show you have experience presenting your work at conferences, then you maybe should include more entries.

For awards/scholarships, list the year(s), institution held, monetary value and maybe also the "scope" of the award (i.e. is it something awarded by your institution? by your state/province? nationally? internationally?). I think monetary values are important as they are usually an indicator of the award's prestige/competitiveness.

And for extracurricular activities, list them like in a CV: dates, organization name, your position, and maybe a 1 sentence statement of any major things you did. But if you feel this is the strongest part of your application, it probably wouldn't hurt to expand these sections to fill your 1 page maximum.