Do I have Mention Names of Professors?

I'm applying for a masters degree in ECE and i'm wondering if I have to mention the names of the professors i'd like to work with? I stated my research interests and background clearly but I don't want to limit myself to few professors in the SOP and I want to have options open, specially that I'm not a PhD applicant. What do you think?

Edited by khaled

I don't know if it is any different for masters, but I am applying for PhD and I am phrasing it something like "though I want to have options open, I am considering working for X,Y,or Z. Even if you don't say that, you are not committing to definitely work with one of the professors you mention. But at least for PhD it is very common to mention some peofessors.

Thank you :)

I know that I'm not committing to work with the professors I mention in my SOP, but I'm afraid that my application will be limited to being accepted by the professors I mention, is that true?

I think that depends from program to program. My professor said that some programs accept a strong candidate no matter who they want to work for, but at others one professor should want to take you, otherwise your are not accepted. My inexperienced guess is that in the second case if you don't mention anyone your applicaiton might not catch any professor's attention. So you are still better off mentioning someone.