Drew University

chiyo

When I talked to admissions a month or so ago, they said this week should be the week they send out letters. The initial plan was the first/second of March, but delays do happen with these things.

So, it seems we'll hear soon. Best of luck to all who applied!

I don't know if I'm more or less nervous knowing that we should know something soon...

What areas of study did you apply to at Drew? I applied to Theological & Philosophical Studies and have heard that their selectivity has increased markedly in the last couple of years...yikes.

Good luck!

I just got word that I was accepted to Drew and I'm thrilled. Congratulations to the others who posted acceptances!

To the other person who was accepted in Theo/Phil Studies--who were you hoping to work with at Drew? Are you likely accepting the offer or no?

I just got word that I was accepted to Drew and I'm thrilled. Congratulations to the others who posted acceptances!

To the other person who was accepted in Theo/Phil Studies--who were you hoping to work with at Drew? Are you likely accepting the offer or no?

Congrats to you as well!

Not sure if you're addressing me or not, but I'll go ahead and respond. I got accepted to the New Testament/Biblical Studies department. Frankly all the NT faculty (Stephen Moore, Melanie Johnson-Debaufre, and the newly hired Althea Spencer Miller) are amazing and I can't wait to work with all of them.

Drew was truly my top choice, and it's absolutely my most attractive offer so far, so I'm quite pumped. That said, I'm still on a couple waiting lists that I'm going to hold out for just to see what sort of funding options they might offer.

Congrats to all the others who got in!

• 2 weeks later...

In response to achowa00, I was accepted to the theological and philosophical studies program at Drew. I do not know if I will accept the offer or not. I'm mostly interested in working with Catherine Keller and Chris Boesel, but the entire faculty looks stellar.