Low GPA, chances of getting into Columbia Biostatistics (Master's)?

Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to the whole forum thing, and I thought I would give it a shot to post my question here.

I'm an older student who's looking to start a career as a biostatistician, after working as a clinical research coordinator for 4+ years. I'm actually an employee at Columbia, which is why I am applying to Columbia exclusively. I'm wondering though, my undergraduate GPA is 3.27-3.29 (SOPHAS hasn't calculated it yet), and I haven't had straight A's in my math classes.

My GRE is 164V/161Q/4.5W, and two of my recommendation letters are coming from the doctors I work for (one of whom is the chair of the department I work in). They are faculty at the medical school, and are very active in clinical trials. Additionally, I am listed as an author in a medical journal, and will be listed in another next year.

I'm not sure what other info would be helpful in assessing my chances, but any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!