Sending November GRE subject scores by December 15th...

yaey

I took the math subject GRE in November, and my scores won't be available online until December 10th! How can I make sure grad schools see my scores in time?

(I figure there must be a way, or else why would they offer the test in November?)

Edited by yaey

Is the subject test required for your program or only recommended? In the latter case you should not worry too much, since the subject GRE is then probably the least important part of your application.

Edited by chemaholic

I took the math subject GRE in November, and my scores won't be available online until December 10th! How can I make sure grad schools see my scores in time?

(I figure there must be a way, or else why would they offer the test in November?)

I didn't take a subject test, but if they are available online by the 10th, your schools should be able to see them that day. My scores were visible online for me and officially received by schools on the same day.