Current Trachtenberg MPA

jc08c

Hello everyone!

I know you probably have all already submitted your applications, but now that I'm on winter break, I have some extra time that I want to put to good use and be of help to you all (if you want it). I know how confusing the post-application wait game can be. So please feel free to ask me any questions you want about anything regarding the first yr of grad school, the MPA program, Trachtenberg, DC, anything else!!

Over all, I can tell you that I am SO happy with my decision to attend Trachtenberg School. I started earlier this Fall and it's been amazing. The program is extremely flexible and allows you to basically create your concentration, which I think is really unique. The students are inspiring and so driven. It's an extremely social program, kind of reminds me of high school (but the good parts of hs)! I have to say though, the BEST part so far has been my interaction with teachers in and out of the class room. We have some extremely talented and note worthy professors - funny and easy to learn from. Anyhow, let me know if I can be of any help you YOU this winter break! I hope you all get into your dream programs like I did. It truly is a blessing and dream come true.

Sincerely, JC

MPA candidate

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I know the winter break was a long time ago but I just stumbled on that thread looking for feedback on GWU. I am really considering going to GWU. Are you still available to answer a few questions? I plan to attend the Open House but I would love to have as much feedback as I can.