Question about delay delivery of GRE/TOEFL scores in Weill Cornell

kingmiaomiao

I have submitted the application to neuroscience program in Weill Cornell. However, the application status shows that they did not receive my G/T scores yet. I have ordered my score reports from ETS a month ago and am so worried that Weill Cornell might be tight on the supporting materials deadline. I tried to contact with Weill Cornell by email, but did not receive any reply yet. I think I might lose this valuable chance to apply for Weill Cornell.(┳_┳)

Does anybody here also apply for Weill Cornell? Would you give me any suggestion about how to deal with this situation. By the way, I am a Chinese applicant and interested in neuroscience research.

Weill Cornell is my huge reach and I really do not want to lose this chance simply because of my materials are incomplete.

Hey there,

I applied to Weill Cornell too. They just updated my online application today about my GRE scores and transcript.

I submitted my application on 11/29, and sent them my transcript and GRE scores 1-2 days after. Weill did not update my application until this morning to reflect the fact that they recieved my GRE scores. So on 12/17 (today), Weill said that they received my documents on 12/10.

So they probably are still processing applications, and as long as everything is in the admissions office they will eventually update your online app.

I would still call them though:

(1)-212-746-6565

And ask them about your GRE scores, and if they go there yet.

Hey there,

I applied to Weill Cornell too. They just updated my online application today about my GRE scores and transcript.

I submitted my application on 11/29, and sent them my transcript and GRE scores 1-2 days after. Weill did not update my application until this morning to reflect the fact that they recieved my GRE scores. So on 12/17 (today), Weill said that they received my documents on 12/10.

So they probably are still processing applications, and as long as everything is in the admissions office they will eventually update your online app.

I would still call them though:

(1)-212-746-6565

And ask them about your GRE scores, and if they go there yet.

I will probably call them. I am so nervous that it is my first time to have phone contact with English native speaker. I will try my best. Rael, thank you so much ~~

Thanks for you all. I called Weill today and was told to wait patiently until the GT scores finally arrive. As long as I ordered the scores, I was told not to be worried about that. So I will wait, but still worried> <. Wish good lucky with me!