UF and Other December 1st Programs?

Purplepolarbear

I'm not sociology, but I have a phone interview for French Linguistics tomorrow. Good luck all!

I'm not sociology either, however, it is good to know that they are getting the ball moving all around. Thanks and good luck to you as well. Hope the interview went well!

For those of you who have not been there, the campus is gorgeous, and you don't feel overcrowded anywhere except one spot in the middle of campus, but this is near the medical buildings, so I don't think you guys will be there. I was impressed by the whole campus, minus parking, but that sucks pretty much everywhere. I hope all of your interviews are going well!

Has anyone heard from UF yet. It is February now. 

I have heard nothing from UF. My program deadline was December 15. They should have made decisions by January end at least. But, I came to know that they are still evaluating applications. I guess it is one of those Universities which waits for all applications and starts reviewing them after a specific date instead of the roll over admission process followed by some Universities.

I am glad to know that I am not alone who did not hear anything yet from UF. It is really get anxious for me as the day passes.

Thanks,

ruud9.