When/How will WWS notify?

Hi folks,

I'm an MPP applicant to WWS. Does anyone know when and how they will notify of admissions decisions? I assume it's some time this month, but that's just an assumption.

On a related note, I'm new to the board and still making my way around. So I apologize if the questions have been asked and answered. Thanks!

I knew it was on the website!! Lol. See Policy-Applicant, I wasn't just causing everyone to have a nervous breakdown. :wink:

traveler06: After all that speculation about your motives and sanity, you have been vindicated. :D

So, are we going to have another freak-out session a la GPPI scholarship announcement day? Or is it not even worth it for WWS?

Welcome to the board. I don't know when WWS will notify, but it will be this month. Based on the result page from previous years, I am anticipating end of next week.

Thanks for the welcome. I applied so long ago that I lost track of time, and then last night I awoke in a cold sweat wondering if I should have been expecting a decision. Glad I came across this board!

Based on the posting on the WWS website, we will be notified "on or around Friday, March 13th, 2009" by email

I swear I checked the WWS website before bothering you folks! I guess the Good Book was correct when it proclaimed reading to be FUNdamental. :)