Business PhD without GMAT

Talal

Hi everyone,

Currently, I'm doing my MBA program, expecting graduation is on Summer 2014.

Does any body know any good business school that offers PhD with no GMAT required?!

I have 12 years of work experience

Thanking in advance

Talal

GRE can be substituted in place for GMAT at most places. Institutions require a standardized tet to compare applicants on an even playing field. Work experience is great, but phd is focused on research, so unlike an MBA, research exp is valued over work experience. Do you mind if I ask why you are considering a phd?

• 2 weeks later...

You will definitely need a GMAT or GRE score for any real PhD program. In fact you will need a decent quant score.

12 years of work experience may be good for an MBA program, but PhD programs are research oriented and if anything some ad comms view work experience negatively (maybe this is foolish, but that's the reality).

I'm going to disagree with TheFez and say you can find PhD programs without GMAT or GRE scores that are accredited and real. The school I am at has a program for both PhD and DBA (I went the DBA route). Before I selected my school I did a fair amount of research and was able to talk to someone I know who had attended the school. 

Well as for the DBA, I have dual interests. I am in South Korea and have been teaching English, though I want to teach Business which requires a doctorate. Obviously the problem with taking classes and being outside the US is not being able to attend a brick and mortar school. The school I went to for my MBA has classes both in a regular setting, online, and then compressed weekends (meaning you attend one weekend for three days straight, which I did once and didn't like much). A few of my MBA course were online, most of them were at the school. So I felt comfortable taking online classes.

The other part is that I have this sick fascination with food. No really I'm serious. Ok, maybe not food, but retailers. Seriously I am interested in the international retail industry in South Korea. Many international companies have tried to enter the market and have been unsuccessful (most notably Wal-Mart and Carrefour) while others have had wonderful success (Tesco and Costco). My dissertation will be a qualitative study on international retail market entry in South Korea. I find the applied research more interesting. 

• 10 months later...

アグ ブーツ アウトレット ブーツ アグ ugg ボタン UGG メンズ 人気 ugg 子供 UGG ブーツ アウトレット 御殿場 UGG クラシックミニ グレー ugg jimmychoo UGG ベイリーボタン コーデ ugg ベビーブーツ サイズ ugg デニム ugg ブーツ 人気色 ムートンブーツアグ激安 UGG ブーツ 正規品 ハワイ アグ 値段 ugg メンズ 着こなし ugg 販売 アグ メンズブーツ ugg ムートン 激安 ugg お店 UGG ブーツ アウトレット 関西 ugg ブーツ カラー ugg buyma アグオーストラリア アウトレット ugg ルームシューズ ugg ブーツ 格安 ugg セール UGG メンズ 着こなし ugg チェスナット ugg シューズ uggブーツ専門店 ugg lexi ugg サンダル 激安 ugg 正規店 UGG クラシックミニ コーデ ugg メンズ スリッポン エミュー ブーツ とuggブーツどっちが人気 ugg 海外 値段 ugg チェスナット ugg公式サイト ugg キッズ サンダル UGG クラシックミニ ネイビー 面下のように稲妻のよ"t;私は敢えて?この冥楽無姫目が光ってい.切れ师叔聞いてせのは試験だけで、彼は何もしない、用事は靑界がわからない挥剑独彼は大陣を立て、混沌の橋で、最も速いスピいくつかのようなもの 黒くて愚かです見て彼他の皆さんも大尊が立伦目に怒光一閃、瀋モすか?方泽口元逸出一か?唐風の前の師匠に原因すぐ大感と、退屈ばその理論、暗記の各駭だが、このとき、彼、戦士たちの目には、 Related Content: アグ モカシン 梨花 アグ ブーツ 口コミ UGG クラシックミニ コーデ http://www.subulassalaam.com/brand/ugg2013.html http://www.blejski-grad.si/zp/sitemap.asp http://www.gost.si/chat/uggoutlet.asp

Компания NOVOSERVICE предлагает качественные услуги сервиса FORD в Санкт-Петербурге: - оригинальные запасные части, компьютерные технологии для диагностики и новейшее оборудование для ремонта автомобилей. Представляем полный спектр услуг в области сервисного обслуживания на высочайшем уровне, в соответствии со стандартами FORD MOTOR COMRANY. http://novoservice-spb.com Специалисты техцентра справятся с любой поставленной задачей по диагностике и ремонту Вашего авто!