Rush Supplemental?

Hi everyone,

I applied to Rush's program through CSDCAS, and I was under the understanding that I would hear from Rush about some sort of supplemental, but haven't heard anything.  Anyone else in the same boat, or has anyone heard from them about doing this?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I think Rush sent out invites to complete a supplemental application on February 8th and the deadline to complete them was February 18th. 

Did anyone else just get a financial aid email and have a split second freak out?

I received a request to submit a supplemental application earlier in February. I also just received the link for financial aid, which led me to the average debt incurred by graduates from this program. Over 70k!!! That is a little bit terrifying. Crossing my fingers I get offered some sort of scholarship somewhere. 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to all who were accepted and wait listed!  :) 

Does anyone from the wait list have any further information about it? I know spot availability is up in the air until mid-April or so, but I was curious if anyone knew how many people were put on the list/whether they'll release information about your position on it. Thanks!