Deviant/Delinquint Subculture Theory Project?

I have been assigned to do a presentation on the above Thorey. Along with the presentation, I have to do an interactive project with the class. Anyone have any ideas on the interactive project? I'm completely stumped. The only idea I could come up with is to do a survey of family traditions and then show the results, simulating how different cultures are have different values.

The only idea I could come up with is to do a survey of family traditions and then show the results, simulating how different cultures are have different values.

What does this have to do with subcultures, i.e. marginalized (subaltern) groups within a larger prescriptive (or liminal) space?

My idea did not have much correlation to the thory other than getting their thoughts going on how people think differently due to their background. That is why I posed the question to see if I could get an idea that was a little more related. I like the option given by Semperfi, I will give some thought to it. Thanks. Any other ideas?