In need of some clarification...

psychsquirrel

Hi, ya'll!

I applied to DU's PsyD program back in November, and I still have not heard a peep from them. I have seen people post both interview calls as well as rejections on the Results page. Interviews are 2/22, 2/23, 3/1 and 3/2. My friends are saying not to give up hope but I am a wreck :( any insights?

Thank you!

Hi there! I would direct you to this thread:

Basically, there is a chance your application was in the middle - not invited for interview, but not outright rejected either. You may be hearing after some people who receive offers decide to attend elsewhere. Although you may not, too; I think this process depends on the school, and this is all GradCafe hearsay. But I hope it helps a little!

Hi there! I would direct you to this thread:

Basically, there is a chance your application was in the middle - not invited for interview, but not outright rejected either. You may be hearing after some people who receive offers decide to attend elsewhere. Although you may not, too; I think this process depends on the school, and this is all GradCafe hearsay. But I hope it helps a little!

Thank you!!