Yale's International Relations Masters Program

Your situation seems pretty similar to mine.

Let's hope that the extra degree and tons of international experience will make the difference. Does anyone know how Yale or IR programs in general view people who already have an MA?

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I'm still a couple of years away from applying but I've been compiling some research on all potential schools. Search as I may, for some reason I haven't been able to find tuition costs and/or estimated living costs for graduate students at Yale MacMillan. Can anyone help me out with some numbers? This year's or last year's would be fine, it's just for a rough estimate. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I'm still a couple of years away from applying but I've been compiling some research on all potential schools. Search as I may, for some reason I haven't been able to find tuition costs and/or estimated living costs for graduate students at Yale MacMillan. Can anyone help me out with some numbers? This year's or last year's would be fine, it's just for a rough estimate. Thanks for your help.

http://www.yale.edu/graduateschool/financial/costs.html

Thanks, Cornell07. Not sure why I hadn't seen that...

While I'm on the topic of researching IR Grad programs, I'd like to hear about some of the lesser known APSIA members, if anyone cares to venture an opinion or information. I've been using all 34 as a sort of basis for my research on respected programs, but I was curious to know how well regarded some of the lesser-known ones are, for example Carleton or University of Minnesota?

Obviously Yale, Georgetown, Johns Hopkins, etc. are the more renowned ones (and pricier,too), but APSIA bills itself as the world's foremost IR grad programs--would some of those less prestigious ones still be viewed very well in the International Organizations community? I appreciate any opinions on this.

-A.

• 2 years later...

Hi guys,am a ugandan who wants to join yale university for masters in international relations after my graduation in bachelors of law next year so who knows what it takes for a foreign student like me to get there