2013_Acceptance_Urban/City Planning Programs

KD_UP

has anyone heard from UTAustin's dual program in Urban Design (M.U.D.) and MCRP? I see lots of MCRP results for Austin..my status still says "in review," but maybe this is just because I applied to the dual program?

I'm sorry i forgot to mention. These are for Masters and not for PhD. As i was typing this reply, I got an rejection email from UCB. oh well (this years selection is 40 out of 380 apps) Anyone have any clue about how the GRE scores play a role in admissions process. I start to think that for the top schools, it is a big deal. @SSJ. in reivew might be a good thing. it still means you got the chance. hang in their buddy

So far,

ACCEPTED:

U.Mich Ann Arbor

STILL WAITING

UC Berkeley

MIT

GSD Harvard

UCLA

UPenn

Anyone else heard from the above schools ?

I've applied to exactly the same programs (with the exception of Michigan). As of today, I've been wait listed at Berkeley, admitted to Penn, and haven't heard from any of the others. Not sure how GRE scores factors in, but mine were 156/164/4.5 (M/V/W).

Thats great Fndacs, Congratulations. Ive heard from the students (also part of the selection committee who reads SOP's n stuff) that Berkeley relies heavily on GRE scores. So i guess thats where I lost the bet. They have certain (mysterious) benchmarks set and do not take students below that GRE score. Just hope that is not true for all the schools. >.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Totally new to this whole site, but anyone hear about funding from:

U. of Utah

U. of Tennessee

Arizona State???

I've been accepted to the above 3 plus Appalachian State and UIC....terrible time making a decision :( Still waiting on Hunter..

I've been accepted to U of Utah. Heard nothing about ASU. 2 weeks ago they informed me about my missing GRE score report and I sent them another one. Hope it won't affect much.

ashlausca, did you receive any offer from U Utah?

Edited by GGT

I was juuust told that I got into ASU..probably last Friday. No mention of funding. I was accepted to Utah yesterday, but no mention of funding either. 

Did Utah offer you anything? I just need to know if I should sit around and wait for an offer or if I can be sure I won't be offered any extra funding..I feel like every school does it differently.

I have received the letter of admission from ASU's graduate college. They mentioned nothing about funding.

I got a 10h TA position at UUtah (the information was included in the admit letter.)

Some schools, like PSU, required the students to be admitted before considering assistantships. Any of you applied for PSU? I don't know how to apply for GAs although I had digged everywhere in their website.

Edited by GGT