Widener PsyD

ridge008

I applied to the PsyD program at Widener, stating that I was interested in their combined PsyD/MACJ program (forensic psychology). I've heard nothing from them and this Friday is their last interview day.

Has anyone actually emailed and asked for an interview and gotten one? I have one acceptance in my pocket and 4 more interviews to attend in the coming three weeks, but because Widener's program has a forensic psychology concentration, it's my top choice of my schools that are still interviewing.

Any advice on what I can do to get an interview?

I applied there as well and heard nothing. I have a colleague that goes there, I'm not sure what his process getting in was like. It's possible you were waitlisted but not sure how the process works.

If you're feeling daring you could email them to follow up on your application. Sometimes they'll come right out and tell you.

Also I got an acceptance a week after an interview but know someone who didn't get their acceptance until over 2 months after the interview for the same program  a few years back (not Widener obviously). So the process can be staggered. And timelines tend to be different for Psy.D. than Ph.D. it seems.

Edited by quickinstinct