Anyone who applies for March 1, USC on 2013fall?

Are you talking about the USC MPL program to start in the Fall of 2013? I'm still waiting to hear about the MPA program.

nope, I'm talking about March 1 program, which will also start in the Fall of 2013. What is MPA program? 

Several friends have got the offer from usc march program while my mailbox stands silent. Does it mean I've been denied? I don't think it's a tough program to apply but why....quite nervous... :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:

Don't be nervous. I have applied to the same program, and haven't heard anything so far. I know a few people who are in the same situation.

I searched the grad cafe results, and found out that USC didn't send out all the results at the same time last year. There was a big difference between the dates.

Waiting for the results is like a torture, especially when you are in need of financial aid. I am getting sick, and I can't sleep and eat :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

I am in the same position. I called them last week and they said they still haven't reviewed my application. I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing. Heard they only accept 36 M.Arch students this year, but that is to be confirmed. I really hope I get in because I really want to be in California

• 4 weeks later...

Well...since no one wants to reply to this thread or give any information, I will break the ice on this one. I got in to USC by calling them and letting them know that I have a decision to make by April 15th. The person I called was the director of Graduate Studies Gail Borden. He was very patient and very nice. He told me he will get to the bottom of this and later afternoon he emailed me back hinting me that I most likely will be accepted. So for those of of you still waiting and still care, call Gail and ask.

Edited by Lp89