UCSD application decission

mukku

Hi

Has anyone applied to UCSD ECE Nanoscale Systems and Devices M.S?

It has been over 2 months now haven't heard anything from them apart from the never changing "under review" status.

Anyone who applied to ECE (accepted / rejected), could you please reply. I am freaking out!!

And if anyone has the data of number of students enrolled each year,it would be helpful.

Thanks

Adding to this I think my chances are very slim as I attempted GRE without any preparation (busy with my final year project) Q: 150/170, V: 144/170, W: 3/6.

Would the GRE scores make a big difference?

My GPA and an year worth of internship in a R&D dept are the only things that are still giving me hope, GPA 3.95/4.0

I did not apply to this program, but generally MS offers go out a littler later than PhD offers, so keep holding hope. You could call/email the graduate affairs officer for the ECE department to see if they're going to release decisions anytime soon. Good luck.

Hello

If anyone's wondering about their admission status, I rang the graduate affairs officer at UCSD ECE.

She said that the ECE faculty are reviewing the applications for M.S. program now and would release their decision asap.

Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...