Stanford's Ford Dorsey Program

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for creating a new topic, but I can't seem to find any related posts from this round of applications.

Any IPS applicants for Fall 2013 out there? Just curious if anyone's heard any updates about when to expect decisions.  I received an email in January indicating that nofitications will be sent early/mid-March but nothing since then.

Good luck to all applicants!

I dunno what's worse: them giving you a general time period and being constantly on edge knowing D-Day could be anytime, or them giving you a specific time and the anxiety mounting as it gets closer. LET THIS BE OVER PLEASE.

Good luck to you as well!

• 2 weeks later...

I emailed the IPS program today to see if there's any kind of update.  Will let you know if I hear anything back.

Thanks gatsby! Please let us know. I checked the admissions results database, and from last year it appears results started coming out on the 16th and 17th...soooo that's like now.

I got into Stanford as well. But no funding :(

In the letter it says "If you have financial need, we would encourage you to apply for aid as soon as you accept our offer of admission..." Who does that? Tell you about financial aid AFTER you accept their offer. Anyone else know about funding at Stanford?

oatsoy, Stanford has an application for Student Loans/Federal Work Study that you need to fill out to supplement your FAFSA application.  This is different than fellowship aid.  I hope this helps!

Anyone planning to attend IPS Admit Day?  There is a discrepancy between the date listed in my letter and what's on their website, but they confirmed it's being held on April 15.