Developmental Psychology at Teachers College, Columbia Univ

sharanya89

I applied to the PhD in Developmental Psych, but got accepted to the Masters (rejected from PhD).  They sent me an email saying for me to sign into the application portal, and there was my decision, waiting for me. You might want to do the same, just to see if they've sent out decisions yet.

I applied to the PhD in Developmental Psych, but got accepted to the Masters (rejected from PhD).  They sent me an email saying for me to sign into the application portal, and there was my decision, waiting for me. You might want to do the same, just to see if they've sent out decisions yet.

Oh I did and they havent updated my status. Im scared that they already sent out mails. But then again, ive applied for masters and you ve applied for PhD..

btw, congrats on your fellowship for CUNY! it's a decent university right? ive applied to hunter too for masters....between cuny and tc, i guess you ll go for CUNY?

Edited by sharanya89