Jump to content

CMU ECE Admit


Recommended Posts

I got an admit for the Ms program in CMU ECE dept. They have sent me a link to accept or reject the offer within april 15. But i am waiting for other results. My question is, if i accept the offer, does it mean that I should join CMU or i can join somewhere else later?

or is it best to wait till april 15 and then make a decision on the last day depending upon the available admits?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Most of the MS programs would notify you about the results within March..so I would suggest you to wait till then..in case there are any specific dream schools, you can always drop them a mail asking for the possible date of the decision

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use