GWU as a Rising Political Science Program?

Wow I just looked the guy up, and the University of London placement is SOAS!  Definitely not a bad placement at all!!!

It's a pretty likely school for GWU students to find placement. Very similar ontological priors.

I think GWU is a great university and was in a similar position last year, but decided against going both for financial reasons (their funding is really lackluster and uncertain) and reasons of name recognition. But I think the dept is going places and would love to do a semester there.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a pretty likely school for GWU students to find placement. Very similar ontological priors.

I think GWU is a great university and was in a similar position last year, but decided against going both for financial reasons (their funding is really lackluster and uncertain) and reasons of name recognition. But I think the dept is going places and would love to do a semester there.

I see.  Did you choose another university over them, or did you do something else altogether?