Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi friends, I've applied the phd program in HDFS and child and family studies. So far, got one interview (michigan state university) and a couple of rejections. :(

 

I'm waiting for the results from syracuse university and university of tennessee.

 

Any one applied those schools? Any one also got interview from MSU? I haven't hear from them since the interview (Feb 15). So worried.

Posted

The three schools are my last chances. I'm afraid that if i don't have good news from them, i have to plan for the next step of my life. Stressful~~~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use