BME PhD programs for Following School, please post results!

krisavril3

Hey guys,

I know it is mid March, and probably all the admissions have been sent out latest early March, but I still want to know if some programs just never response anyone. I got in some great programs, but still want to see the possibilities of other schools:

Northwestern University

Case Western Reserve University 

University of Virginia (They said they will send out all the notification on Mar 22, guess it will be rejection?)

University of California-Davis

University of California- Irvine (They never pick up phone calls!)

Will it still be possible if they send out admission decision as late as end of March??? I just want to know so that I can make my decision as soon as I can.

Thanks!

I've applied to Northwestern too and still haven't received an admission decision, but it seems like a few others on here have. I emailed the department recently and was told that they are still reviewing applications and expect to send all decisions out by early April. I guess all we can do is wait!

I emailed also Northwestern for BME, they told me the Recruitment day is at the end of March, and that they have sent out the majority of their acceptances. However, if you have not received a rejection, that means we are in the waitlist. Yes, they also told me the same, they expect to finish all decisions by early April or sooner. Which specific research are you more interested in guys?, Have you received some response from other universities for PhD in BME? JHU, CASE, Brown?