Advice on Master of Engineering Program in Manufacturing

neverlight

I am an international student and I have been just admitted into the Master of Engineering Program in Manufacturing in MIT. It is a one-year program. However, my original goal is to get one Ph.D degree in the manufacturing field. I have received the offer from University of Minnesota, Twin City with a monthly stipend $2,200. So, how to make the decision? 

For the MengM program in MIT,  the pros is 

1,  MIT is really a famous university, and it has been my dream for a long time;

2,  maybe after the program, I could find a job about the manufacturing in the USA. After I accumulated enough experience, it would be better for me to apply a Ph.D degree at that time.

3, Or maybe I could have the chance to transfer to MS program in MIT during the year.

However, compared to the PhD program, it is quite expensive. And I have no clear understanding of this program. Is there any possibility that I could get transferred or get funding at that one year? And could I found the job easily after the graduation?

Compared with a direct PhD in UMN, how about this MengM program? Your suggestions would be welcome! Thank you! :)