Which Teachers College Program Are You Admitted?

hycho88

I'm late to the party. I'll be starting the MA in Music and Music Education program next week.

The reason I stumbled into this forum today is because I was originally awarded scholarship money (Tuition Assistance Fund and TC General Scholarship) that was applied to my account on Thursday and then unceremoniously removed yesterday without explanation. The status on my account now says I was "offered" the scholarships instead of the "accepted" it has said since last April. I am of course freaking out because A.) it's the weekend so there is no one in financial aid right now to assuage my anxieties B.) I made my decision to attend TC over NYU because of this scholarship money and C.) school starts next week! I was googling TC scholarships and other keywords to see if anyone is currently having or has previously experienced a similar situation.

Phew.

Glad to at least put that out there in cyberville. Hopefully this is all just a technical glitch. I am not sure I can justify covering all of those additional expenses in loan money.