CUNY Hunter: How early is too early to call?

H_V_

I'm waiting to hear back from Hunter College; it's currently driving me crazy. I've been stalking this forum  and the results page for a couple of months now, and I've come to understand that they take forever to get back to people. I don't want to be pushy, especially since the deadline was only March 15 and they apparently wait for the deadline to pass before reviewing applications.

So, in your opinion, how many weeks should I give it before calling and (politely) harassing them?

I'm applying to the TVI program and emailed admissions after they extended the deadline for applications to April 1. Their response was:

Please note that reviewers do not begin looking at applications until two weeks after the deadline, therefore, they will not start the application reviewing process until about April 15th.

I was the same with constantly checking the forums and results page - it looks like we just have to keep waiting!

Edited by anthemsosweet