Purdue Notifications?

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything from Purdue, specifically for the MA program. I don't see a lot on the Results Search and they are the only school I haven't heard back from out of 8 total.

Anyone?

Purdue doesn't have a formal wait-list, so I think what they do is only admit the number of students that they actually want to attend that year. Each time a student declines an offer, they admit another student (which is basically how a wait-list works; Purdue just doesn't tell anyone that they're on it). At least that's what I gather from their emails. So if you haven't heard back yet, you're still under consideration/on the secret wait-list. 

I was accepted to the PhD program early on and declined a while ago, and it seemed like they admitted a new MA student a few days after. 

Just a heads-up, I found out about my status for Purdue by checking the website.  I don't know when they plan on actually telling me, but I had to work to find my own rejection.

Forgive the peeved tone--this is rejection 7, and I'm far more easily annoyed at this point by things like not bothering to put me out of my misery.  Do hope others have better luck than me though--for a town in the middle of nowhere Indiana, Lafayette is pretty cool.

Well, I received an EXTREMELY nice and encouraging email from Purdue's DGS - he basically said that if there were more TA positions open, I would have been accepted a month or so ago and that I might not know anything until well after the April 15th deadline. But I did my usual website check today and saw "Application Denied" - This was my top choice so I am pretty bummed but I have another great offer. I'm just glad I know everything for sure now!

I hope this information helps out others who are in limbo with Purude - Good luck guys!

Rejected from Purdue's masters program for rhet/comp. I'm pretty bummed, but I'll just tell myself I made it to the invisible wait list and that's good. ...I'll just tell myself that.