Are all UCSD CS PhD decisions out?

sd24

I saw quite a number of rejects from the PhD program on the 4th of April. But I am yet to receive any notification from them. Does that mean I am in the waiting list? Does anybody have any information about the status of the PhD decisions at UCSD?

I don't have any more information than anyone else does, but for what it's worth I also haven't heard back about my UCSD CS PhD application. (Quite frankly it's getting a bit ridiculous, I mean it's less than a week until April 15. Not that I haven't long made my decision anyways.)

Dear Applicant, 
Thank you again for your application to the PhD program in Computer Science and Engineering at UC San Diego. Our Admissions Committee and faculty hope to make a few more offers, and your file is still open for consideration.  We appreciate that Monday is the deadline to reply to other offers, and we will understand if you choose to move forward and accept one of them, as our pool is still quite competitive.  The latest we anticipate finalizing all admissions decisions is April 19.   We have been fortunate to have our largest and most competitive pool in the history of our department, and we regret that we have not able to inform you of a decision sooner.   Thank you for your understanding and patience.

How many of us actually received that email? Are they crazy? It's like accepting students that have no other offer, clearly due to the fact that students with offers will not risk waiting for their reply!