Integrated Phd in Renewable Energy

rishabh_jain

Hi All,

I want to pursue phd in renewable energy in US or Europe. 

Presently I hold a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from BIT Mesra, Ranchi India. 

Though my under-grad results were not that great it was categorised as 'First Class with Distinction'.

I was very active in college and have organised many events and led the Entrepreneurship Development Cell of the college. 

Other than college, during undergrads

• I did my summer intern  after 2nd year at IISc, Bangalore.
  • Presented a research paper at an international conference at IISc 
  • I had an paper published in "Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier" during my third year of college. 
  • Coauthored another paper assessing the solar potential in Himachal Pradesh, India. 
  • Worked with a startup which  aims to provide renewable energy solutions to the under privileged.

Post college I am working at an independent think tank and have coauthored a report for the World Bank on "Energy Access". Also worked on a project which assessed the national solar mission for CSP in India. 

I am also working on multiple other projects which aim to provide renewable energy solutions to the masses. 

I plan to pursue integrated phd in renewable energy for the course starting in Fall 2013. I am yet to give GRE. Kindly suggest me future course of action. 

Edited by rishabh_jain