UC Irvine??

Kalija

Anyone heard back from UC Irvine's Education Policy MA/PhD program?

My status update is still saying under review and I'm not certain if I should go ahead and call (I emailed once about an update but was only given a vague answer about recieving an email soon) :unsure:

Programs won't be done sending offers until basically the day most students make their final decisions (and reject the rest of their offers), which is April 15th as we all know. Some programs may not let you know until after April 15th, once they've had time to sort out the list of people to accept after being turned down by enough prospective students. 

Personally, I'm waiting until April 15th to call. 

Programs won't be done sending offers until basically the day most students make their final decisions (and reject the rest of their offers), which is April 15th as we all know. Some programs may not let you know until after April 15th, once they've had time to sort out the list of people to accept after being turned down by enough prospective students. 

Personally, I'm waiting until April 15th to call. 

Thank you! Thats a good idea--i just hate all this waiting--it's driving me crazy. This is the only program I applied to and I really want to get in so i'll just keep ckecking my status until then haha (not healthy I know)