Really?? Can't someone just tell me already?

HarmonyMisc

So, last night I noticed that my application status changed from "currently in review-blah-blah-blah" to "congratulations on your acceptance!"  Huh?  Interesting...never received that golden email/letter.  I already knew where to go for my statement of intent, so I go there.  Log in with my ID and birthday (as it directs).  My information comes right up....signed it, got an email confirmation that I signed it, and then got my login information for the schools email.  I actually used the email this morning.  While that is all good and dandy, I STILL have not got an official letter.  On top that, I contacted my admissions advisor and was told "it's still being processed and I should receive a decision soon."  REALLY?  Anyone else out there going through this?  Is it just system error?  Or is it my never-ending luck?

Thanks for reading my rant... :angry:

Honestly, I laughed! :D the situation you describe is almost ridiculous and I understand your anger! You've got to admit it is a bit hilarious... My acceptance letters were posted on line, you did not notice any new "button" or "section" in your on line application? It seems to me, however, you were admitted, but I would also want to have the letter ASAP. That's basically the only proof, right? In my case it also appear in my student log in. You could also ask the program associate to e-mail you the letter. 

BTW, congratulations!!!! :D

LOL....yes.....trust me! I'm laughing at myself too! And, no, no new buttons. It's pretty sad that the humans can't keep up with the computers, isn't it? Haha!!!

Edited by HarmonyMisc

I also haven't gotten any snail mail either so I emailed the person who sent me the acceptance email just to make sure it wasn't a joke. Lol.

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use